Thursday, February 25, 2010

2 x 2.25.10 x Re-do :-/

Ok. This project 365 is harder than i thought. So lets start again, shall we?

I'm in the process of a life makeover.

First, I'm single (all my single ladies!).

I danced to that song at the club for the first time the other night. I loved and hated it at the same time.

Second, my career is kicking into high gear.

Third, 'sall good. ;-)

Here we go. Again.

Today it snowed golf balls and I, like a silly goose, wore cute shoes.


These shoes were NOT made for walking (in ice). Still, I stumbled my way out of the Tribeca lofts and into the abyss where I wanna be.

I was an emotional wreck all day, and this came tumbling out of me...


I push front,
He falls back,
Two bodies braced for an attack.


I fall back,
He leans forth,
Spits nasty words to hit the source.


His blow connects,
I cringe in pain.
Now,
Things will never be the same.

My wounded mind says run away,
My wounded heart still wants to stay.


I push front,
Then I strike back.
Choose red words infused with facts.


He turns his face,
He didn't know.
His guards fall down like midnight snow.


I sense the breach,
As he falls back.
Again I tense for the attack.


Here we stand,
He and I.
No more secrets, no more lies.


I feel the moon has come to stay.
Forever midnight,
So ends this day.


As we fall back,
Into the abyss,
We reach for eachother,
But our arms miss.


I fall back,
As does he.
Falling to places we don't want to be.


"Are you there?",
I call into the night.
There is no answer,
We've both lost this fight.


"Where are you love?"
He shouts to the air,
There is no answer,
Forth comes the fear.


I am scared to face the dark,
He fears our love has missed it's mark.
But every darkness becomes light,
This cold dark night will soon be bright.

I fall back,
I let it burn,
Though for his comfort I sometimes yearn.

He moves forth,
In search of day,
Although Sometimes he'd like to stay.


I push forth
He falls back
We watch the fire fade to black.

A love is undone,
But hearts do mend,
We fought until the bitter end.

Already though,
I'm so ready to go,
Towards this beautiful tomorrow.

Its been a while since i played with words. I missed it.

Until tomorrow voyeurs.

xoLola

No comments: