Monday, January 19, 2009

MUEP

Its 3 in the morning. And im up, with my son. And he's cranky. And for the first time i'm wondering...what if?

My son was a conscious decision. Not an oops or an uh-oh. I wanted him. I love him. I adore him.

But what if? what if i wasn't blesed with him? what would it have been like? 22, reckless, responsibilityless, boundryless? ooh la la...sexy...scary!

I used to live life at break-neck speeds. I was spoiled rotten, had no responsibilities (other than getting my ass to class...which i did superbly might i add), I had/got/did whatever the fxck i wanted and when i was up at 2 am on a monday, it was either because of martini mondays with my fellow night-crawlers, or some other unmentionable thing...

Since we are just getting to know each other, let me dip into my photo collection. Perhaps i can show you better than i can tell you




I spent my adolescence:

With fly betches, getting all bxtched up and bitchin around town



Half naked in the streets of foreign countries (jouvert morniiiinnnn....blow ya wistle)


Traveling the world and living out of a dirty pink suitcase




Spending daddy's doe on bitchy shxt...and being a nasty little show off about it




Picking up my drunken night-crawlers and hauling them back to our cave before sunrise


Sleeping in cabs on my way home...the next morning


Dancing holes in the floors of gay clubs


Wearing skanky outfits to skanky strip clubs and Tip-TiPpIn!!!!!


Attacking innocent poles


Acting, Dancing, Strutting





Being a baby


Drankin


Flossin a bitchy attitude in my bitchy lil car...fabulously...





...Oooh La La....


Fun!

Bitchin good times!!!!


*Muep*

Thats the sound of the though/reminiscing bubble thats floating above my head popping!


*muep*

Chase popped it


*muep*

Because, you see, my son, Chase, goes:

"Muep"


Not hiccup like other babies


Because hes not like other babies


He's bitchin (in the totaly and utterly awesome sense of the word)!!!!


MUEP!!!


And he has grounded me...


And mueps away all those stupid bubbles...


Because guess what voyeurs.

My life is still bitchin!!!

Just more responsibly...martini night when hes at grandmas

Wild style with the hub at naps....ooooh lala...exhilirating (TMI?)

Still bitchin around town but with my bitchy little:
Look for us flossin down your block in our bitchy car...and check for my mueper in the back seat looking like a million...
Ugh. So pretentious it sounds. But its not.
wait...let me shake this little devil bitch off my shoulder...
I just like to have fun...
and i still do
But now i come home to my cherub...
And i live life more like a 22 y/o should...as much as i loathe this maxim: Grown and sexxayyyy...instead of drunk and disorderly
Plus, according to my experiences, i've been 22 since i was 16
But shout out to all you crazy 22 y/o bad bitches......let the good times rollllllll!!!!!!
Muep.
Good night.
♥ Lola
(and Chase)

1 comment:

achoiceofweapons said...

Cool piece and I like the way you used the photos and prose and the poetry!

Stop by
Mista Jaycee
PS I did a piece on Fluff and Potted meat either for Thanksgiving or Christmas!
A Plus Tard!