Saturday, January 17, 2009

..More...More...More..

Hi voyeurs ♥
Lola here...


So, i decided to give a lil' more about me, in case you wanted to know.


Basics


  • I'm a Sag (born 12/04)
  • Born in Venezuela. I speaki espanish.
  • Rooted in Trinidad (Trini massive!!!)
  • Bred in Brooklyn (BK we go hard!!!)
  • Moved on up to a deeeelux house in Freeport L.I.
  • And ended up in the BX, where i currently reside
    ...I get around...
  • I live with my hub and my cherub
  • I did college (CNR) in 3yrs
  • Looking forward to law school in the fall
  • 2 Brothers 17 & 5:
(Hey Prez.)


(Hey Doomp)


Other Random Tidbits

  • I'm so fxckin inconsistent. whatever.
  • Some lies taste good in my mouth ;-p (but never here...don't worry voyeurs)
  • Sin shmin. I rather go by good and bad...but even those lines get blurry as we'll see herein...
  • I'm a trained dancer. (ballet, tap, lyrical, modern, latin, jazz all that good shxt)
  • I love $
  • I LOVE cheap shxt more than i love expensive shxt. Nope. I take that back. What i mean is, i love getting expensive things for cheap...ya, that's it.
  • I'm a procrastinator and overachiever at the same time
  • I'm materialistic :-x
  • I'm a heart breaker. Sorry boys
  • I talk recklessly, but I am so vastly humbled by my life experiences

I guess you will learn about the rest as we go along...



Hope this gives you some insight. So now that we're acquainted, let the games begin!

No comments: