Monday, February 2, 2009

Back

I know. I've been slackin on my mackin.

Sorry.

As it were, my hub gave me a treat...in the form of some extra play $ (thanx baby), and i up and lost my damn mind. But now its done, so i'm back. :-/
Here's what i bought voyeurs:
Betsy Johnson Tisha boots


A stam bag



This Camera/a memory card/a charger/ a usb stick card reader/extra battery

A muh-fuckxn Wii...Yea Yea Yea!!!!!


This bag



2 Hello kitty watches



& a bunch of random shoes:












I bought just about all of it on Ebay, which i love with all my heart. I'm usually not an e-bay kinda gal, but i have a 2 month old. Its winter. There's snow on the ground. I breastfeed. Mall? Ha.
Plus i relish in the delight that the UPS man brings. Ooh la la...there's nothing like ripping open fresh cardboard boxes...
Ebay holds its own though. I got everything at pretty good prices. Make that excellent prices.
There's no therapy like retail therapy.
I'm done with the binge shopping...got my proper fix...
Once the rest of my packages arrive i'll be sure to model and snap them for you...

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

rocking kicks like that dont seem like u ever slacking on yo mackin folk...chk me out if andthis when u can

achoiceofweapons said...

It all looks good! Hello Kitty! The real star is Badtz Maru! (smile)
Jaycee