Thursday, March 17, 2011

M'uh Fu#%in Monstas

I shoot the lights out
Hide til its bright out
Whoa,
just another lonely night
Are you willing to sacrifice your life?

hello. my name is lola and i'm a m'uh fuc*in monsta.

i've created a few too.

here's why...

im never. ever. satisfied.

im so sick of settling. im sick of thinking 80 20, or 50 50. i want full
hundred.

i want my complete equal. i dont want to win or lose.

i want to go pound for pound and tie every single time.


i dont want to jerk any one around. i dont want to bounce back and forth i dont want to settle.

i wont settle for another daddy, or another baby, i wont settle for a rolling stone, i wont settle with being your secret, i wont be okay with your attitude.

so call me a monster for not being happy.

because when lola's not happy no one's happy.

so there u go. this ring is only open to the boys in my weight
class.

i want this:




meet me here. im moving to this planet:


No comments: