Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wild Thang

So yesterday at the mall a few of my friends and I were craving a snack after we had lunch. Naturally they headed into Dylans Candy Shop, and i headed into Bebe right next door. We clearly have different perspectives on what a post-lunch snack is.

They came out with bags of chocolate, i came out with a bag of shoes.

Meet my new acquisition:



I call her Nina. Shes a beast. Since I'm a M'uh fuc&in Monsta that's a Monsta shoe!


I also got a hat for vacay. Yesss...



I'm getting ready to hit the city right now because I've been so disloyal to Soho in terms of my sporadic shopping. See you guys tonight with another episode of Lola's mergers and acquisitions.



xoLola



By the way have u guys noticed that i am back to using capital letters? Not capitalizing is too unnatural. Not that it matters.

No comments: