Monday, March 14, 2011

im here...


i've been gone for way too long; i know.

sorry.

i'm back.

i've missed u. hope that u all missed me. :-)

my last post was on april 19th and since then everything has changed and nothing has changed. i don't think its worth it to cram it all into one post, so we'll take it easy.

let me start with a simple list...

i know i did this in the beginning, but here are a few more things you should know about me seeing as how everything has changed...and nothing has either


1. i got the nickname Lola from my little brother who is fabulous and visionary. much like Prince, when William gives you a name, you take it, you use it and you like it.

2. someone once told me i was dipped in good in the sweetest way. my, how inverted your vision was. ha.

3. if i could make anyone write the story of my life, it would be maya angelou. adele would have to sing it.

4. ATL is still one of my favorite movies. ever.

5. i have mastered stoicism. or maybe stoicism has mastered me, because i am able to surpress my emotions to the point where i sometimes wonder if i still have any.

6. i'm truly, madly deeply in love with a man named Alexander Wang. and im certain that its reciprocal because everything he designs loves my body back.



7. i believe what they say about 2012. so im just trying to get right before then.

8. i have come to know my soulmate

9. this year will be my quarter century b day and i hate it

10. i want to fall head-over-heels, sick-to-my-stomach, forever-and-ever back in love with this one person. i want to fall to that place and never come back.



11. i love rap music. right now im particularly into Kanye. i understand him.


12. i feel that my calling is journalism. im on a career tangent at the moment as i do the fashion thing, but my weapon of choice will always be the pen.

13. i have only one vice: shopping. ('i be killin em' -fab)


14. i've been floating in the atmosphere for this past year. i'm trying to get grounded again


15. my son is my life


16. someone suggested that i am the bitch in the equation below. i want to change that.








so here i am voyeurs. as im sure you've gathered already, im on a quest for love, happiness, fashion and fun. i want to document my journey here, everyday, in every single way so stay tuned.


i apologize for the pic...until i find a real daily photographer its "camera in the mirror bbm pose" (i be killen 'em) :-)



♥ lola

No comments: