Thursday, April 7, 2011

Days Spent

I recently went away to the US Virgin Islands and had the time of my life. I was trying to hold out on doing this post until I got all of the pics loaded onto my laptop, but i just haven't had a chance. I intended to do a fabulous pic by pic, blow by blow recount, but at this point i don't even want to relive it. That's all a memory. Clearly once again everything has changed and nothing has changed. So, I'll just let it fly with what I've got on my phone...


Upon arrival...



Lunch on the water...



Dinner on the doc...



The majestic cruise ships passing right outside the villa...



Iguana stick up...



Beach bronzed...



There are tons more, all of which I'm sure are better; they're simply not in my possession...


Sorry Voyeurs.


Nonetheless, it was fabulous and relaxing. Its also over so lets get back to reality. Forgive my pessimistic approach to such a seemingly wonderful trip. Its just that everything has changed. And nothing has either.


Love, Lola.

No comments: