Thursday, April 7, 2011

You're Not Like The Others x Futuristic Lover

Its very rare that a song seriously appeals to me. This one, however, makes me want to float out in space, alone, for as long as it takes, until i find my futuristic lover, beacuse i know hes somewhere out in the universe. Where are you my love?


Katy Perry Featuring Kanye West


"E.T."


[Kanye West]

I got a dirty mind/I got filthy ways/I’m tryna Bath my Ape in your Milky Way/I’m a legend, I’m irreverent, I'll be revered/ I be so fa-a-ar up, we don’t give a f-f-f-f-ck/Welcome to the danger zone / Step into the fantasy/You are not invited to the otherside of sanity/They calling me an alien/A big headed astronaut/Maybe it’s because your boy Yeezy get ass a lot

[Katy]


You're so hypnotizing / Could you be the devil / Could you be an angel

Your touch magnetizing / Feels like I am floating / Leaves my body glowing


They say be afraid

You're not like the others / Futuristic lover

Different DNA / They don't understand you


Your from a whole other world / A different dimension

You open my eyes /And I'm ready to go /Lead me into the light


[Chorus]


Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me/Infect me with your love and/Fill me with your poison

Take me, ta-ta-take me/Wanna be a victim/Ready for abduction

Boy, you're an alien /Your touch are foreign /It's supernatural

Extraterrestrial

Your so supersonic /Wanna feel your powers /Stun me with your lasers

Your kiss is cosmic /Every move is magic

Your from a whole other world /A different dimension/You open my eyes

And I'm ready to go/Lead me into the light

[Chorus]

This is transcendental/On another level

Boy, you're my lucky star /I wanna walk on your wave length

And be there when you vibrate/For you I'll risk it all

[Kanye West]

I know a bar out in Mars /Where they driving spaceships instead of cars/Cop a Prada spacesuit about the stars /Getting stupid ass straight out the jar/Pockets on Shrek, Rockets on deck /Tell me what’s next, alien sex /I’ma disrobe you, than I’mma probe you /See I abducted you, so I tell ya what to do /I tell ya what to do, what to do, what to do

[Chorus]


Don't take my word for it.

Watch:

No comments: