Sunday, March 1, 2009

25 Things

I've seen this done on so many blogs. My turn...
Heres 25 more things about me...

1. I had a dog named Marli. A Shih Tzu. My boyfriend bought him for me for our 1st anniversary. I loved him for 6 months. Then I realized he just wasn't getting the whole dogs-aren't-supposed-to-pee-on-expensive-things deal. And he got much bigger than i thought he would be (read as: didn't fit in bag). So i started to dislike (read as: hate) him. My mother felt sorry for him and took over. He loves her desperately and hates me now. After him i was worried that i'd be a horrible mother. But it turns out kids and dogs...totally different.



2. I have one tattoo. It says "This is what it looks like when woman is king." Its written in sanscript.



3. I want 5 more. And if i didn't plan on working in the corporate world, I would probably tattoo a sleeve...among other places.


4. I was voted most likely to succeed and best dressed senior year in HS. I got to choose, so i picked most likely to succeed for the year book.

5. I cry for everything. I was watching The Girls Next Door a little while ago, and Kendra was crying (because she was moving out of the playboy mansion)...and so was i...wtf?

6. I LOVE to go to protests




7. I used to work really hard in college so that i could be elected to represent my school in Model United Nations conferences. But secretly, the only reason i wanted to go was so that i could dress up in my hawt sexxay business wear, go shopping in the various cities, attend the big party that they threw at the end and eat at the local restaurants. The actual work was like the price i was willing to pay in order to do the aforementioned. And best believe i paid in theoretical hundreds so that i could impress my professors and be invited back for the next one.

Repping Estonia at the Harvard National Model United Nation
Working hard...
...But dressing even harder

8. On my boyf's birthday (about a year ago) I went outside to move his car (alternate side parking is a bitch) and i saw a spot down the block closer to our building. I was too lazy to go all the way around the block, so, i decided to just reverse. I was also too lazy to press the button that turns out the side mirrors. I got past 3 cars before i crashed into the other most expensive SUV on the block, ripping the mirrors off of both, and significantly denting in side of the other truck and scratching the cherry red paint right off of his brand new rover. It was my second accident in a week...(the first time i backed into a car in the supermarket parking lot...forgot to look in the mirror again...no damages though). Happy b-day baby. But i swear i'm a great driver...now

        Thats it in the back...you can even see the poor mirror


9. I've been playing Animal Crossing on my wii so often that i have replaced the remote batteries 4 timed already...and i've only had it for about 2 weeks.


10. I love jamaican-style dirty freak dancing at house parties. And reggae music. But never at the club...I just sip fancy looking drinks and take tacky club photos at the club....but i break away at house parties.

My Cousin Shanice demonstrating jamaican-style dirty freak dancing at a house party



    Me demonstrating tacky club pics

11. I like to go to Webster Hall in Manhattan dressed like a drag queen and dance like a mad woman all night in the 80's music room with the gay boys and other drag queens (real ones). Plus there's a stripper pole in there, and you can get buck on it all you want because its only gay boys in there and they're not checking for me any ways. I also Webster has go-go dancers and they put me in a trance.

Notice the guy to the right!!!! told ya!

12. I love summer weekends in the Hamptons


13. Expensive chocolate makes me constipated...Godiva...ugh....

14. I've never had a tall boyfriend (eg. above 5' 10")

15. I'm watching Superbad right now and it is making me laugh til my stomach hurts

16. When i was little I had hearing problems, so i used to talk really loud. Everyone used to yell at me thinking i was just pushy...until i had to get surgery to have tubes put into my ears and then they all ate shit out of guilt.

17. When i was very young i caught my parents doin' it...and it totally fucked me up. To this day i get paranoid when i go over there. I am so terrified to ever witness it again. I even walk extra loud at night just to make sure they hear me.

18. I graduated Summa Cum Laude

19. I hated the pregnancy part

20. I got a pair of Steve Madden Shoes for 3$ yesterday

21. About 2 years ago I had a tequila night with my college gals (Hey Carla) and i got pissy-twisted (naked wasted). I think i poisoned myself. Since then i have not been able to tolerate any hard liquor. Only beer. I love beer.

22. I can cook a few things really well

23. I wish had a deep voice like the girl in Superbad

24. My dream job would be an editorship at either Elle or Vibe

25. I'm sad today...

No comments: