Friday, March 6, 2009

I'll be your bad bxtch

The other day i was at my parents house chatting with my young brother and blog surfing when I came across this picture on the net:


It intrigued me.

I asked my brother, "Escada; what do you think these two are doing together?"

He paused, and pondered. We both did...For a long time...And then, he answered me and i instantly understood.

He said: "they shop together."

Ah hah. Eureeka.
Like an apple that just fell on my head.

Then i thought....How fxcking perfect.

Kanye,
May i please be your bad bitch? I know you are not really into women; not romantically at least. But i can be your muse. I can be your body of art and you can look at me all you like. You can talk to me about the boys. I know about them. I can help you with them. And i won't tell a soul. We can put on a fierce show. I can be your bad bitch. I'm no newbie. I've been to Milan. I've done Spain. The thrill of walking las ramblas for the first time is already a notch on my stacked wooden stiletto heel. I don't want you for the thrill of seeing the world in your pocket. I just think can help you be you. And together we can be fabulous. I'll teach you how to stomp it out in heels, and we can chop it up about anything. Whatever you like.

Put Lola on your arm 'Ye.
Bang Bang
We'll shoot 'em
And they'll fall...
They'll fall for it...
Lola

No comments: