Thursday, March 5, 2009

Oh what a night

So voyeurs,
Last night was nuts. My hub got totally sick in the middle of the night. I had to call an ambulance and everything!!!They took him to the hospital at about 4AM. I had to call my mom so that she could come pick up my son (which she wasn't supposed to do until friday). She came and took him back to Long Island and i headed to Montefiore with a bag full of water and sunflower seeds as per his request. When i got there he was in the ER drowsy and strung out on a stretcher. It broke my heart to see him that way. Its amazing how God teaches us lessons. One day I'm ready to claw his eyes out, the next second I'm stroking his head in a 4x6 hospital room asking God not to take him from me...please.


Turns out it wasn't too serious. He had a stomach virus. But we had a rude awakening...Life's too short...

I need him...I love him...


He got to come home after a few tests. Just when i thought we would get a little break from the baby monster, i called my mom to check on him and she let me know that he is refusing to eat. My son, at the ripe old age of 3.5 months, is stubborned just like his mama. He will NOT drink from a bottle. Strictly breast. So, he made up his mind not to take a damn sip until i came back for him. So sleep went out the window, and i went to get my hungry sunny.


I had planned to let him stay with my mother for the weekend so that i could go out with my meng (we are supposed to go see the lion king on Broadway!), and my best (to get buck and celebrate her graduation). So from now until Friday I'm on a mission to make a resilient little 15lb man suck plastic.


Wish me luck...

No comments: